Formule mariage « clé en main » 2022
Cette formule « tout compris » est basée sur une privatisation de 3 nuits et inclut:
- hébergement pour les mariés pour 3 nuits
- planning de A à Z et coordination le jour même
- fleurs et décorations de table
- canapés et champagne pour le vin d’honneur
- repas de mariage constitué de 3 plats avec pièce montée ou gâteau de mariage; inclut les vins
- repas pour les mariés la vieille et le lendemain du mariage
Prix pour 50 invités: 12,904€
Afin de garantir l’exclusivité des lieux, le château mettra à votre disposition tous les logements sur place, qui peuvent héberger jusqu’à 50 personnes.
Les invités restant au château paient normalement pour leur hébergement au château, ce qui équivaut à €8,360€ supplémentaires pour un week-end de 3 nuits.
N’hésitez pas à nous contacter pour plus d’informations ou pour découvrir d’autres offres.
Le Château du Puits es Pratx, entouré de vignes, est un lieu de reception idéal pour ceux qui souhaitent un mariage à la fois beau et décontracté.
Le château était autrefois la résidence d’un gros producteur de vins et cet héritage est toujours présent: ainsi, par exemple, la salle de reception est un ancien pressoir dont la presse sert aujourd’hui de bar lors des réceptions.
Ce que nous aimons tout particulièrement au Château du Puits es Pratx, outre son charme inéffable, est le fait que les propriétaires ont soigneusement pensé à chaque détail pour faire de l’organisation de votre mariage une expérience dénuée de tout stress. En effet, le chateau dispose de son propre service traiteur et l’équipe du domaine sera à votre entière disposition pour vous aider à régler tous les détails de votre mariage.
De plus, le lieu comporte différents espaces, ce qui vous permettra de créer, à chaque moment de votre grand jour, une nouvelle surprise pour vos invités.
Imaginons maintenant votre mariage au Château du Puits es Pratx…
Si vous souhaitez vous marier dans une église, la belle église locale peut accueillir jusqu’à 300 invités. En revanche, si vous préférez une cérémonie laïque en plein air, les vignes constitueront un cadre parfait.
Pour le vin d’honneur, optez pour les élégants jardins devant le château et pour le dîner, dirigez-vous vers la cour intérieure qui, illuminée de lampes guinguettes et petites bougies, révèlera toute sa beauté.
Finalement, signalons que le château peut héberger jusqu’à 50 personnes et qu’il y a beaucoup d’hébergements supplémentaires dans les environs.
Sur les lieux vous trouverez également une large piscine chauffée ainsi que deux spas.
Vous aimez cet endroit? Parfait! Quelle est l’étape suivante?
Pour connaitre les disponibilités, nous poser toutes vos questions ou trouver un wedding planner local, contactez-nous, c’est gratuit!
Notre garantie Meilleur Prix
Cela signifie que le prix de location affiché ci-dessus est le tarif le plus bas possible – notre service est entièrement gratuit!
Gardez aussi les yeux ouverts pour les Offres Spéciales, des offres exclusives au Chateau Bee proposées périodiquement par nos lieux de réception partenaires.
Qui est The Chateau Bee?
Nous parcourons la France à la recherche des plus beaux lieux de réception. Nous avons visité plus d’une centaine de chateaux et domaines; seules nos plus belles trouvailles sont référencées ici afin de vous garantir des lieux de réception de la plus haute qualité.
“The Wedding of our Dreams”
We got married at the Chateau in September of last year and literally could not have been more delighted with how everything went. We had 80 guests, 35 of whom stayed on site and the rest in B&Bs and houses around the village. Sasha and Tim are wonderful hosts and the Chateau provides a magical backdrop to get married in. Lots of people told us it was the best wedding they had ever been to and even now four months on people are still talking to us wistfully about the magical 4 days they spent in the South of France for our wedding.
Some points to consider/some advice for those considering this venue:
- If food is important to you, (as it certainly was to us) I would highly recommend this as a venue. Sasha and Tim produced a gastronomic feast every evening of our stay and the wedding breakfast in particular was out of this world. How they managed to cook steak perfectly and to order for that many people I will never know. Sasha and Tim will spend time with you before the wedding creating the perfect menu (and with wine pairings if you wish!) One of our guests was dismayed to discover upon returning home that he had gained 3.5KG over the course of the weekend - I think that says it all.
- This is not a modern property, which for us was part of its magic but obviously this does mean that it has quirks. Either embrace it or get married somewhere modern.
- Having your wedding here is like having all the best parts of being hosted by a family but in a hotel at the same time. This means that you get to enjoy Tim and Sasha's warm hospitality but at the same time get a level of service you would expect in a hotel. It doesn't mean that you can stay up past their licensing hours or bring in crates of your own alcohol which seems to have been an assumption made by some previous guests. Alcohol is ridiculously cheap and of fantastic quality (3 Euro per glass of delicious rose - yes please!) and Tim and Sasha positively encourage you and your guests to stay up as late as their licensing will allow.
- Do take the time to think very carefully about where all your guests are going to sleep so that you know they are going to be happy and comfortable. All of the rooms have recently been upgraded and are looking fabulous. All our guests were very comfortable. Similarly, all of our off site guests seemed very happy with the B&B accommodation through the Chateau (although do be sure to check and double check the address and directions info as there was a bit of confusion here).
- Make sure you have some guests that you can rope in to take charge of getting tables etc decorated on the day (people seem to love doing this anyway)
- We used Tim and Sasha's lovely daughter Elly as our wedding videographer and were absolutely delighted with the results. I couldn't recommend her more thoroughly.
- The flowers were stunning, we were delighted.
- Don't freak out if Tim and Sasha go a bit quiet on you during wedding season - they are just ridiculously busy. They always seemed happy to chat on the phone so this is always an option.
- We found the prices for hair and make up ladies fairly similar to the price of flying someone in from the UK (and easier because you can just have your trial at home) so this is what we opted for.
Basically, if you are thinking about getting married here - do it! You won't regret it!
Lyndsey, 10th January 2017 (wedding in September 2016)
“Amazing wedding of my dreams”
From the moment I contacted the Chateau to departing, the whole experience was a pleasure. My Husband and I (And 50 of our closest family and friends) arrived for a 3 day wedding and had the best time. Lovely rooms, Lovely staff (Special mention to Frances and Sam) and a great venue all planned very well by Tim and Sasha. I would definitely recommend.
Maria E., 22nd January 2016 (wedding in October 2015)
“Scott and Victoria's Wedding”
I'm not sure where to start!
OMG the team at this STUNNING venue were SUPERHUMAN !
The words I'm about to write to describe the 4 days of our wedding event are in no way good enough however ....My wife and I had the most amazing, beautiful, special, stunning, incredible days of our life for our "out of this world" wedding!
Everything ran perfectly and went to plan !
From the amazing Venue and staff to the "West End" quality a la carte food not only tasting beyond delicious but looking like a work of art (ALL 4 DAYS)
[…] this unique place is to die for!
On behalf of my new Wife and I and all our friends and family who many said it was the BEST wedding they had ever been to even better than their own weddings .... Oh almost forgot ... one of our friends actually said it was the best day of THEIR lives !!!
The bands that you recommended were ALL hugely talented and thank you for recommending them ... We really weren't expecting them all to be at such a high level.
We would like to thank Tim, Sasha, Fran,Sam, Stephanie, Michael, Lily, Elly and Ruairi and everyone else behind the scenes for their ridiculous hard work and making the best day of our lives for us and our guests.
The only downside is that we have a serious case of post wedding blues now !
We cannot wait to come back and see you ALL and many of our friends want to come with us just to get a little more magic into our lives !
Thank you again
Scotty,Victoria,Scarlett and Hugo, 16th June 2015 (wedding in June 2015)
We really enjoyed our stay, Tim, Sasha and Lilly were such lovely people and they really did everything they could to make us feel welcome. The drive up to the venue was beautiful, the drive through the Vineyards / trees was perfect. Slight downfall was that the venue was on the road. The court yard at this venue again was perfect, very pretty and plenty of space. The venue also had a pool and Vineyard at the back which was great.
We also did the sample menu, the food was outstanding and again you can tell that Lilly and Sasha have a real passion for what they do. This was also the only venue that provided us with a bit more of an idea on pricing which was really helpful.
Jade & James, Londres, visite en mars 2017