Wedding Package simulation
Simply enter the number of wedding guests below…
This is an approximate cost for:
- exclusivity of the venue over 2 days
- accommodation in the château for 2 nights
- 3 course meal with wedding cake
- soft drinks and wine
- chairs and tables
- wedding planner in charge of the full planning and presence on the day.
For more information or to get in touch with a wedding planner, please contact us.
* Simulation based on average price of suppliers in the area.
This is a simulation only and does not constitute an offer or a package. The Chateau Bee will not accept any liability with respect to this simulation.
Château de St Loup is a magical wedding venue located south of the Loire Valley, France, in the little village of Saint-Loup-sur-Thouet.
We both like to call it the “Puss in Boots” château as it was previously owned by the Marquee Caravas, who inspired Charles Perraud to create the “Marquee de Carabas” in his famous tale.
The grounds sleep up to 40 people in various bedrooms and a brilliantly restored dungeon.
What we really like there, is that you can feel at home and use the many different spaces to manage surprises during your whole event.
First imagine having your ceremony by the river; then let your guests cross the romantic bridge and walk along a graceful alley of high trees.
When arrived to a large blue door on the façade, your guests will discover an enchanting garden: among the orange trees and jasmine bushes, tables will have been set up for an outside meal. Later, dance in the Orangerie…and enjoy the rest of the night!
In the morning, you and your guests could enjoy a picnic in the orchard. As for the Friday evening, we would suggest a concerto in the music lounge, followed by a feast in the dining room of the château.
The owner, Charles-Henri, is a wonderful man who will share with you the anecdotes of the place, as well as his local knowledge about the best suppliers of the area.
We think Château de St Loup would be perfect for couples who appreciate historic buildings and wish to be “lords of the manor” for their stay at this wedding venue in France.
Things to do in the area: from Chateau de St-Loup you can explore the Loire Valley and its famous castles (Chenonceaux, Chambord, Azay-le-Rideau…), the Marais Poitevin also called “the Green Venice”, go to the entertainment park of Futuroscope, wind-surf or fish on the lake Cébron, etc…
Photos kindly provided by Rob Grimes.
Like this venue? Magnifique! What’s next…
Whether you just want to know more or check availability for your wedding, simply click on the “free enquiry” button.
You can even get an idea of costs by using our unique “budget calculator”.
Don’t speak French?
Not a problem, we can liaise between you and the venue. If you wish, we can put you in touch with wonderful local (and English speaking!) wedding planners that will offer you a free initial consultation and help you make a decision.
Our Price Guarantee
The Chateau Bee Price Guarantee means that the venue cost displayed above is the very best price possible. Our service is entirely free for you as our contract is with the chateau owners and we guarantee that no commission is added on top of the price we give you.
Also keep your eyes peeled for exclusive offers on selected venues for that little bit extra for free!
We have visited hundreds of chateaux and venues throughout France and only chosen the very best to be on this site. This means you can relax in the knowledge that the venue is of a very high standard and can deliver the perfect day for your wedding in France.
- Standard of the Chateau and grounds were incredible - of any places we viewed it had the most 'wow' factor and very well kept while retaining its historic medieval feel.
- Very personal, friendly, funny and accommodating owner - Charles Henri - took us on a detailed tour of the Chateau and spent time explaining the history of the castle and area.
- Very reasonable price
- Lots of information on service providers (caterers, bands, florists etc)
- Experienced with different types of weddings and had lots of recommendations
- Able to cater for different wedding styles and entertainment ideas for guests - e.g. gave examples of murder mystery events, BBQs, hot air balloons
- Beautiful local village
- Perhaps a little larger than we would need but this is just due to the size of our wedding.
Aimee and Stephen, August 2018, London