WEDDING PACKAGE PRESTIGE 2024
Weekend offer – On the basis of 100 guests – Three Nights
Chateau Gassies offers exclusive use of the site from Friday 2pm to Monday 12 noon (3 nights and 4 days) with accommodation and breakfasts for up to 39 guests.
To help with the wedding organisation there is an event coordinator on site for the duration of your wedding.
The package also includes:
- A complimentary “Oriental” massage for the Bride and Groom, duration 60 mins.
- A choice of location for a rehearsal dinner – the guesthouse pool terrace, the Orangerie or one of the covered courtyards (chairs are provided with a choice of high and low tables or wooden barrels)
The Wedding Day:
- Preparation of the Bride: Hair and Make-up for the wedding day – this includes a trial session
- A ceremony space: chairs, arch and lectern supplied by the chateau
- A welcome drink area – the Oak Grove or one of the covered courtyards
- A cocktail area – the West Terrace, the Oak Grove or one of the covered courtyards
- The “Charles X’ reception hall: furnished with tables and chairs for up to 160 guests with access to the kitchen for caterers (cleaning is included)
The Day after:
- A choice of the guesthouse pool and terrace or one of the courtyards for brunch the day after the wedding
Other inclusive benefits:
- On-site parking for 56 cars
- The option to bring your own wine, no corkage fee imposed
- A portable speaker
- A security guard all night of the reception day
- Price inclusive of tourist tax
Mid-season : April & October : from €18,000
High-season : May, June, September: from €21,000
Peak-season : July & August : from €25,000
This venue also offers Winter packages. Enquire now to find out more!
If, for your wedding in France, you’re after a chateau with an incredible wow factor, then let us introduce you to Chateau Gassies, located just 10 minutes from Bordeaux. The Chateau is nestled in a magnificent 14 hectare park and stands on high grounds, providing exceptional views over Bordeaux and the river Garonne.
As soon as you and your guests set foot on the estate, you will fall under the spell of the venue. We love how the main chateau and its two symmetric wings frame a beautiful pond with stepping stones. The overall impression is one of bliss and classic beauty which makes for a picture perfect setting.
Here is an insight on how your wedding day could unfold at Chateau Gassies…
A clearing in the Oak Grove is the perfect spot to celebrate your union. Alternatively two picturesque covered courtyards can host your ceremony and/or the reception drinks.
Then lead your guests to the West Terrace of the Chateau, for cocktail drinks. Enjoy the view over Bordeaux, the sunset and the magnificent old Cedar majestically standing upon it all.
As dusk sets in, make your way to the magnificent “Charles X” reception room. With its exposed stone walls, wooden beams, crystal chandeliers and antique mirrors it is an idyllic setting for your wedding dinner.
For a more intimate party, opt for the Orangerie, a lovely room bathed in light that is also used every morning to serve breakfast.
On the day after, gather all your family and friends again and have a relaxing brunch by the pool where you’ll reminisce about this unforgettable weekend.
The estate can accommodate up to 43 on the grounds in 5 elegantly and uniquely styled suites, as well as 3 guesthouses with their own kitchen and dining facilities. All accommodations are fully air-conditioned.
It is also worth noting that your guests will have plenty to do during their stay at the chateau. Indeed, in addition to two heated pools, you will find on site a tennis and basketball court, a gym, a sauna, a steam room and a children’s playground complete with a trampoline. For the cherry on top, there is also the Spa onsite where you could have a relaxing massage on the day before your wedding.
Like this venue? Magnifique! What’s next…
Whether you just want to know more or check availability for your wedding, simply click on the “free enquiry” button.
Our Price Guarantee
The Chateau Bee Price Guarantee means that the venue cost displayed above is the very best price possible. Our service is entirely free for you as our contract is with the chateau owners and we guarantee that no commission is added on top of the price we give you.
Also keep your eyes peeled for exclusive offers on selected venues for that little bit extra for free!
We visit chateaux and venues throughout France and only choose the very best to be on this site. This means you can relax in the knowledge that the venue is of a very high standard and can deliver the perfect day for your wedding in France.
Be the first to review this venue