2021 weekend wedding package:
This package is a 3 night package and includes:
– bridal couple’s own chateau bedroom for 3 nights
– wedding services and venue fee
– wedding day reception champagne and canapés
– wedding banquet menu including wine
– all flowers
– bridal couple’s own dinners on shoulder evening
The pricing for 2021 is the following for 50 people: €12,374 if booked before the 30/04/20
To provide exclusivity, the Chateau reserves all on-site accommodation solely for your wedding group that provides bedrooms for up to 45-50. Guests usually pay their share of this accommodation that amounts to an additional €8,800 for a weekend wedding of 3 nights.
Please contact us for more packages or more information.
Chateau du Puits es Pratx is a peach of a venue, surrounded by vineyards and perfect for a beautiful outdoor wedding.
Located in one the sunniest areas of France, the Chateau was formerly home to a large producer of wine. This heritage is still present throughout, for instance with the reception hall, a characterful barn where the wine press is now the wedding bar!
What we love at Chateau du Puits es Pratx, besides its very French charm, is that the owners have thought of every detail to make of your wedding planning an enjoyable and stress free experience. Indeed, the Chateau has its own caterer as well as a bespoke wedding planning service, offered for free to couples getting married there.
In addition, the many different spaces of the domain will allow you to create new surprises at every stage of your wedding day.
So let’s imagine for a moment your wedding there…
For the ceremony, you could get married in the scenic vineyards but if you prefer the option of a church, you’ll be happy to know that the superb local church can host catholic or protestant weddings for up to 300 people.
Thereafter head towards the formal gardens at the front of the Chateau for some pre-dinner nibbles and champagne.
Finally when the moment of the dinner has come, let your guests discover the magic courtyard: with fairy lights above your head and candles around the gorgeous fountain, your wedding will definitely have a bit of a Mamma Mia feel!
For the dance, you could create another surprise by inviting your guests into the barn with its press wine-bar.
In terms of practicalities, the Chateau can sleep up to 50 people and there is plenty of accommodation nearby. You will also find on the grounds a large heated pool and two spas.
It is to be noted, too, that the in-house chef is at your disposal to arrange other meals for you and your guests, such as for instance an informal buffet on the day before your wedding, or a brunch BBQ on the day after.
To summarise, we think Chateau du Puits es Pratx would be perfect for couples looking to have a romantic and laid back wedding in the South of France.
As featured in Channel 4’s Escape to the Chateau DIY!
See Tim and Sasha’s passion and dedication to hosting weddings at their chateau. View on All4 here. Series 2, episode 30
Things to do in the area: the Chateau is on the edge of a delightful little village where you will find all the amenities as well as restaurants and B&Bs.
It is also 5 min from the famous Canal du Midi (where you could organise for your guests a boat tour), 30 minutes from the sandy Mediterranean beaches, and 1.5hrs from Spain. There is a golf nearby, and of course don’t miss a wine tasting tour. For those who like hiking, the Herault National Park is 40 minutes away.
Like this venue? Magnifique! What’s next…?
Whether you just want to know more or check availability for your wedding, simply click on the “free enquiry” button.
You can even get an idea of costs by using our unique “budget calculator”.
Our Price Guarantee
The Chateau Bee Price Guarantee means that the venue cost displayed above is the very best price possible. Our service is entirely free for you as our contract is with the chateau owners and we guarantee that no commission is added on top of the price we give you.
Also keep your eyes peeled for Exclusive Offers on selected venues for that little bit extra for free!
We have visited hundreds of chateaux and venues throughout France and only chosen the very best to be on this site. This means you can relax in the knowledge that the venue is of a very high standard and can deliver the perfect day for your wedding in France.
“The Wedding of our Dreams”
We got married at the Chateau in September of last year and literally could not have been more delighted with how everything went. We had 80 guests, 35 of whom stayed on site and the rest in B&Bs and houses around the village. Sasha and Tim are wonderful hosts and the Chateau provides a magical backdrop to get married in. Lots of people told us it was the best wedding they had ever been to and even now four months on people are still talking to us wistfully about the magical 4 days they spent in the South of France for our wedding.
Some points to consider/some advice for those considering this venue:
- If food is important to you, (as it certainly was to us) I would highly recommend this as a venue. Sasha and Tim produced a gastronomic feast every evening of our stay and the wedding breakfast in particular was out of this world. How they managed to cook steak perfectly and to order for that many people I will never know. Sasha and Tim will spend time with you before the wedding creating the perfect menu (and with wine pairings if you wish!) One of our guests was dismayed to discover upon returning home that he had gained 3.5KG over the course of the weekend - I think that says it all.
- This is not a modern property, which for us was part of its magic but obviously this does mean that it has quirks. Either embrace it or get married somewhere modern.
- Having your wedding here is like having all the best parts of being hosted by a family but in a hotel at the same time. This means that you get to enjoy Tim and Sasha's warm hospitality but at the same time get a level of service you would expect in a hotel. It doesn't mean that you can stay up past their licensing hours or bring in crates of your own alcohol which seems to have been an assumption made by some previous guests. Alcohol is ridiculously cheap and of fantastic quality (3 Euro per glass of delicious rose - yes please!) and Tim and Sasha positively encourage you and your guests to stay up as late as their licensing will allow.
- Do take the time to think very carefully about where all your guests are going to sleep so that you know they are going to be happy and comfortable. All of the rooms have recently been upgraded and are looking fabulous. All our guests were very comfortable. Similarly, all of our off site guests seemed very happy with the B&B accommodation through the Chateau (although do be sure to check and double check the address and directions info as there was a bit of confusion here).
- Make sure you have some guests that you can rope in to take charge of getting tables etc decorated on the day (people seem to love doing this anyway)
- We used Tim and Sasha's lovely daughter Elly as our wedding videographer and were absolutely delighted with the results. I couldn't recommend her more thoroughly.
- The flowers were stunning, we were delighted.
- Don't freak out if Tim and Sasha go a bit quiet on you during wedding season - they are just ridiculously busy. They always seemed happy to chat on the phone so this is always an option.
- We found the prices for hair and make up ladies fairly similar to the price of flying someone in from the UK (and easier because you can just have your trial at home) so this is what we opted for.
Basically, if you are thinking about getting married here - do it! You won't regret it!
Lyndsey, 10th January 2017 (wedding in September 2016)
“Amazing wedding of my dreams”
From the moment I contacted the Chateau to departing, the whole experience was a pleasure. My Husband and I (And 50 of our closest family and friends) arrived for a 3 day wedding and had the best time. Lovely rooms, Lovely staff (Special mention to Frances and Sam) and a great venue all planned very well by Tim and Sasha. I would definitely recommend.
Maria E., 22nd January 2016 (wedding in October 2015)
“Scott and Victoria's Wedding”
I'm not sure where to start!
OMG the team at this STUNNING venue were SUPERHUMAN !
The words I'm about to write to describe the 4 days of our wedding event are in no way good enough however ....My wife and I had the most amazing, beautiful, special, stunning, incredible days of our life for our "out of this world" wedding!
Everything ran perfectly and went to plan !
From the amazing Venue and staff to the "West End" quality a la carte food not only tasting beyond delicious but looking like a work of art (ALL 4 DAYS)
[…] this unique place is to die for!
On behalf of my new Wife and I and all our friends and family who many said it was the BEST wedding they had ever been to even better than their own weddings .... Oh almost forgot ... one of our friends actually said it was the best day of THEIR lives !!!
The bands that you recommended were ALL hugely talented and thank you for recommending them ... We really weren't expecting them all to be at such a high level.
We would like to thank Tim, Sasha, Fran,Sam, Stephanie, Michael, Lily, Elly and Ruairi and everyone else behind the scenes for their ridiculous hard work and making the best day of our lives for us and our guests.
The only downside is that we have a serious case of post wedding blues now !
We cannot wait to come back and see you ALL and many of our friends want to come with us just to get a little more magic into our lives !
Thank you again
Scotty,Victoria,Scarlett and Hugo, 16th June 2015 (wedding in June 2015)
We really enjoyed our stay, Tim, Sasha and Lilly were such lovely people and they really did everything they could to make us feel welcome. The drive up to the venue was beautiful, the drive through the Vineyards / trees was perfect. The court yard at this venue again was perfect, very pretty and plenty of space. The venue also had a pool and Vineyard at the back which was great.
We also did the sample menu, the food was outstanding and again you can tell that Lilly and Sasha have a real passion for what they do. This was also the only venue that provided us with a bit more of an idea on pricing which was really helpful.
Jade & James, London, visiting in March 2017