Along the legendary “Route des Châteaux “ in the Bordeaux region lies a majestic vineyard. Discover Chateau Giscours, an idyllic venue for a refined wedding in preserved nature.
Chateau Giscours, 25 minutes from Bordeaux, is perfect for wine lovers. It benefits from the prestigious wine growing “Margaux appellation” and has been producing a “Grand Cru Classé” since 1855.
We love this venue both for its impressive size and for its emphasis on sustainability. There you’ll find a farm, vines, a vegetable garden and farm animals, all working together towards a rich terroir and a balanced ecosystem.
On the day of your wedding you could have your blessing in the inner courtyard of the Suzanne farm, located at the heart of the vineyards.
Have the cocktail hour in the chateau’s main courtyard and let your guests mingle under the sun with a fresh glass of house rosé.
The wedding dinner will be held outdoors or in the Suzanne farm, in a grand 432m² hall. With its clear stonewalls, wooden beams and fairy lights, you are sure to wow your guests!
In terms of accommodation, you’ll be able to sleep 7 people in the “Old Stables”, just a stone’s throw away from the main chateau.
We love how the interiors of the stables have been renovated, in harmony with the opulence of the place whilst focusing on the modern comfort of its guests. Plus the three bedrooms overlook the vineyards! There is plenty of accommodation nearby for the rest of your wedding guests.
Finally hospitality is a traditional core value at Chateau Giscours and the whole team there will go above and beyond to assist you in the organisation of your big day.
Please note: the chateau itself is a private residence and is not available to rent.
PACKAGE « La Sirène » : from 11 400€. Includes the following:
(on the basis of 100 guests, from Friday to Sunday)
- Privatisation of the reception spaces for the weekend
- Possibility to decorate the reception space from the Friday at 10am and departure on Sunday at 6pm (check-out of the bedrooms at 12 noon).
- Reception room provided with furniture and equipped with a professional kitchen
- 3 B&B bedrooms for the Friday and Saturday nights (breakfasts included)
- A space for the reception drinks outside
- A space for the brunch outside
- A wedding coordinator on the day to welcome the suppliers
- A security agent during the evening
- Cleaning of the reception room after the event.
This is just an example of what can be done, please contact us for a bespoke quote.
Please note : during the wedding dinner and the brunch, it is requested to use the wines of the estate.
Photo credit: Tristan Perrier – Fine Art Photographer